Agricultural, Forest + Urban, Green By-Product Marketing + Recycling
If you are interested in buying or selling the product listed below, please contact us to discuss our services.
Waterproof, Stabilize and Maintain with The Next Generation of VOC free and Non Toxic Tricopolymer Coating. Cedar-Seal is specially
formulated to work with Cedar and other high oil content woods. Great for new or existing sidings, shingles, fascia, fences, patio covers,
gazebos, trellises and much more. Cedar-Seal also stabilizes the wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually
through the film. Cedar-Seal dries clear and maintains the wood’s oil content for years to come. Cedar-Seal may be applied after waterbased
stains, or before painting with any waterbased paint product. Natural “greying will occur if used as a stand-alone coating without the use of Iron oxides.
Some of the many benefits of using Cedar-Seal:
- Specially formulated for western red cedar and other high oil content species - green or dry.
- Great on green Cedar lumber-reduces splits, warping and twist/spallin.g Maintains wood’s oil content
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273) and is USDA/FDA compliant
- Use to coat posts and stakes before setting in concrete or below grade
- VOC free and non-toxic
- Soap and water clean up
- Up to 600 sq. ft. of coverage when sprayed properly
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT