Agricultural, Forest + Urban, Green By-Product Marketing + Recycling
If you are interested in buying or selling the product listed below, please contact us to discuss our services.
Lumber-Seal is a modern VOC free and non-toxic clear coating, and our most popular product. Lumber-Seal works indoors and outdoors and is a great multipurpose sealer for new construction, sealing wall cavities during renovations, and after flood tear-outs. It seals lumber of all types, fencing, wood sidings, shingle sidings, posts and more.
Great for bath/kitchen wall cavities, Plywood sub-floors, cement board, joists, log home walls and roof wood, mini garages, sheds, tiny houses, engineered beams, seal chemically treated wood, makes a great and economical primer.
Rated Flood-Grade, use to seal and dry down flood damaged wood before cover-up.
Some of the many benefits of using Lumber-Seal:
- Non-toxic, Environmentally sound
- Provides Water-Resistant Coating to multiple surface types
- Great and super inexpensive primer
- Prevents Primed and Painted Wood Dry-Out, Water Rot and Metal Rust
- Reduces Leaching from Chemically-Treated Wood
- Reduces Splits, Warping and Twist
- Reduces splinters on wood Playground Structures
- Works on All Species of Softwoods and Hardwoods
- Easy Clean-Up with Soap and Water
- Safe for Children, Pets, Birdhouses, Equine, Reptile, Aviary, Animal Shelters and Livestock Yards
- Prevents Saltwater damage to materials
- Abrasion Resistant Product when dry
- No leaching-high adhesion
- No harsh smells during or after application
- Soap and water clean up
- Up to 500+ sq. ft. per gal. of coverage when sprayed properly
- UL WERCS verified formula as well as Independent Labs tested
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273) and is USDA and FDA compliant
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Perm-7.50-1 coat (.480 pass thru), .002 thickness, 0.91 ml/h, 5.5 dry cup method 4/ozsqft applied-60F
- Tricopolymer-20+ year history of use in 1000’s of Residential and Commercial projects
Click here for MSDS
Click here for Lumber-Seal Label
For ordering information please visit:
In October of 2015 we built a new home after losing our home to wild fire. We built as nontoxic as we could, using such products as zero VOC paints and rock wool insulation. The second floor, which is the main living area, has natural tongue and groove pine flooring. Finding a natural finish for it was not easy. We settled on your product, Lumber-Seal, even though it is only a wood sealer and not an actual finish. While the sealer protected the floor against stains, it was not easy to keep clean...read more.