Agricultural, Forest + Urban, Green By-Product Marketing + Recycling
If you are interested in buying or selling the product listed below, please contact us to discuss our services.
A Modern Tricopolymer Sealant for Metals of all types. Apply to metal fences, highway barriers, walls, bridges, metal roofs, light poles, metal buildings, metal frames, iron frames and I-Beams and most fixtures, sign frames, inside gutters, trailers, truck undercarriages, undercoating automobiles in salty conditions, snow plows, snow mobiles, salt trucks, farm machinery and plows, sheet metal, water towers, and more. Keeps galvanize coating from oxidation and protects hardware from rust. Made for metal concrete and wood contact. Marine safe. Use for saltwater piers, marinas, farms and residential / commercial use.
Available in One (1) US Gallon and Five (5) Gallon bucket pail. Ask about larger quantities, in drum, tote and tanker sizes available.
Some of the many benefits of using Metal-Seal:
- VOC Free
- Great coating to prevent salt damage to both metal and wood
- Film resist sun heat and frigid temperatures
- Seals oxidizing paint on metal buildings
- Seals rusting metal roofing- barn metal, gates
- Protects and locks in bolts and nut hardware
- Use to coat treated posts and stakes before installing below grade or in concrete
- Seals cables, wire ropes, anchor pads, cranes, cell towers
- Enviro-spray-safe for bridge applications-seals concrete
- Prevents Saltwater damage to materials
- Children and Pet Safe Product when dry
- No leaching-high adhesion-container safe
- No harsh smells during or after application
- Soap and water clean up
- Up to 1000 sq. ft. per gal. of coverage when sprayed properly
- UL WERCS verified formula as well as Independent Labs tested
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273) and is USDA and FDA compliant
- Tricopolymer-20+ year history of use in 1000’s of Residential and Commercial projects
For ordering information please contact us.
Tricopolymer Consumer uses have included –
Single Family homes, Multi-Family Apartments, Condos, Townhomes, Docks, Decks, Marinas, Yurts, Boats, Signs, Wall Cavities in New and Renovated Homes, Reptile Cages, Poultry Houses, Equine Stables, Barns, Zoos, Conservatories, Hotels, Hi-Rises, Log Homes, Siding, Shingles, Saunas, Pool Houses, Flood & Hurricane Damaged Buildings, Restaurants and Bars, Walk in Coolers, Roof Plywood, Waste Water Plants, Military Bases, Aircraft Hangers, Tanks, Ships, Stage and Movie sets, State Parks, National and International use - the list is extensive.
Warning- Keep away from and do not apply product to: Electrical wiring or electrical current sources, power boxes, switches, lamp fixtures, transformer boxes, home electrical appliances, high voltage lines, DC electrical current and batteries, AC electrical outlets, radar dishes, satellite dishes.